Make money online for beginner


There is a make money online program that I've been followed for a month and I think it is good enough to get some dollars everyday event we don't have any web programming or design skill. The required skill are:
  • Forum sign up
  • Social bookmarking
  • Social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
  • Commenting on blogs
  • Blogging (additional).
If you are able to do all the skills above, I believe that you can make at least 1 dollar per day. This is just for beginer, if you are making money more than $10 dollars per day, so don't read this post, but add some comment to help beginner like me.

What is the name of this making money program? it's called micro workers. If you are interested to get some cents per job and make some dollars per day, Just click on this link and simply sign up. Activate your account and there are a lot of jobs waiting for you. The cheapest and easiest job cost $0.10. If you have a blog, you can make $0.70 per job. And what if you done 5 until 10 job per day? You tell me.

If someday you go to Bali, and need desainer web di Bali, don't forget to give me a shoot call.

No comments:

Post a Comment